TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- To book a place, we require full payment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We are unable to refund any monies in the event of non-attendance without notice, regardless of circumstances.
- In the event of cancellation, we will refund payments only if we can rebook your place. You can nominate someone else to take your place.
INSURANCE & LIABILITY
- Each participant takes part in the workshop at their own risk. We are not responsible for any personal harm or injury relating to or resulting from participation in the workshop. We are not liable, nor do we accept any accountability for your actions during the workshop.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal or photographic items while attending the workshop.
- The workshop will involve walking along streets, beaches and promenades (depending on location). Participants should be physically fit enough to take part in the workshop.
ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL
- Participants are responsible for booking accommodation and for any travel costs. Food, beverages, accommodation or transport are not provided.
- We are not responsible for any travel disruption which may result in partial or full non-attendance.
SCHEDULE & WEATHER
- As the workshop locations are dependent on weather and accessibility, a meetup location will be sent to you no later than 24 hours before the day.
- Each day will start at 11.30 and finish at 16.30 with an hour's break for lunch (not included)
- In the event of rain, a wet-weather itinerary will be planned for the day.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule and content of the workshop.